The National Center for Wildlife​ places the confidentiality of user and visitor information at the top of its priorities. The portal's management exerts every effort to provide high-quality service to all beneficiaries.Visitors to the portal and users of its services must continuously review the terms and principles of privacy and confidentiality of information to be aware of any updates. It is noteworthy that the portal's management is not obligated to announce any updates made to those terms and principles. Your use of the portal implies your acknowledgment and agreement to those terms and principles and any ongoing modifications.
​Security of personal information:
The privacy and confidentiality of information document was
prepared to help visitors and users understand the nature of
the data collected from them when they visit the portal and
how to deal with it.
- Strict procedures and measures to protect the security of information and technology that we use to prevent fraud and unauthorized access to our systems.
- Regular and periodic updating of protection procedures and controls that meet or exceed standard standards.​
Our employees are qualified and trained to respect the
confidentiality of our visitors' personal information
- Contact us immediately when you think that someone has obtained your password, user code, PIN, or any other confidential information.
- Do not give confidential information over the phone or the Internet unless you know the identity of the person or party receiving the information.
- Use a secure browser when you conduct online transactions, close unused network applications, and make sure your antivirus software is up to date.
- If you have any inquiries or opinions about privacy principles, you can contact the portal administration via a form Contact us on the Contact Us page ​
- This portal may contain electronic links to sites or portals that may use methods to protect information and its privacy that differ from the methods we use. We are not responsible for the contents, methods, and privacy of these other sites, and we advise you to refer to the privacy notices of those sites.